My 98 :)

98GS

in the past few months she's got all new belts, water pump, spark plugs, fuel filter, pads, rotors and pcv valve. Maintenance portion almost done! :)

98GS

Cam seal was replaced too. Front rotors and pads are in. The rears will have to wait. Couldn't get the damn piston to open back up again.

98GS

I have the actual tool to open then piston back up and it just wouldn't budge. There's either a better tool or its seized. The back end of my car hates being messed with lol.

98GS

coming soon! Bayson R mugen style lip. Gonna be taking in for paint soon before I install my new bumper and lip. I was backed into so i just got another 98 bumper from a junk yard.

98GS

Should look like this. Decided not to paint lip because it will just chip and get pitted i think.
black bumper is being repaired and painted now. Should have it by the end of the week. Gonna order new headlights and rear calipers so I can finish my rear brakes.

98GS

They are screwed from the inside. I was gonna buy halos but decided against them. Going to wait till I can afford brand new oem ones. Don't want to risk busting these by taking them apart.

98GS

Condensation and yellowing. I've cleaned em up before and discovered it was on the inside as well as outside.

98GS

pretty happy with the overall appearance of my baby. Thinking about getting the rear skirts to complete the look with front lip. Still want to tint the windows, exhaust, and either paint these rims black or buy new ones. My rims were thrashed from previous owners :( My new rear calipers are on the way too so I can finally finish my brakes. New rotors and pads are waiting to be installed. Clutch and flywheel are getting replaced this August too if all goes as planned.

98GS

Passenger rear caliper installed. Had new rotor and pads on too but had to put old pads and rotor back. Couldn't get driver side rear caliper bracket off. Bolt is so rusted that it wouldn't budge for me. It was late and nothing was open so rears on hold once again. :/

98GS

All brake rotors and pads and rear calipers finally installed. Lol fml glad that's over. Working on clutch and flywheel now.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk