My 98 :)

98GS

My 98 :) updated 6/14

Been browsing the site for a while and recently registered. This is my 2nd teggy. 1st was a 90 ls and can still be seen at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/290045/1990-acura-integra/ My current baby is a 98 GS (obviously lol) I just got it March 30th. Only mods so far is alarm and stereo system. I plan on lowering it, tint the windows, either paint the rims black or get aftermarket ones.

Last edited:

98GS

Figured I'd keep updates posted here :) not much yet, installed my subs, cleared my needles, installed cf gauge bezel, changed stock bulbs to green led, removed and capped my antenna. I ordered my lowering springs. Hopefully have them installed next month.

98GS

I plan on doing my climate controls the same green led and ill keep the factory green on outside. But I'm not gonna do neons or nothing. Rims I plan on painting black. Eventually do some more carbon fiber stuff. Main goals for the summer is lower, paint rims black, repaint the faded wiper arms and fix my exhaust leak.

98GS

Just a quick update. Subs r installed. Too lazy to take price tag stickers off from pawn shop lol....

I have my springs just need to have them installed but I'm broke at the moment and don't have the tools or know how lol.

94RS

No fucks given.
Damn, I haven't seen Master P subs in years lol. Got those to keep with the green theme?

98GS

Nope actually had them in my explorer lol it was white. Bought em for 80 bucks in a box :)