spark plugs not firing

sleeper_92

i replaced the IAC, MAP sensor and TPS sensor on my 92 gs-r and now it was running bad. i checked my spark plugs and 3 out of 4 werent firing i replaced them and now it has a miss. i got the IAC off a 95 civic but it bolted right up and i tested it and it worked . any thoughts on why it would miss out

sleeper_92

it throws a CEL under hard acceleration. i checked the spark plugs and the coil and both are sparking good. turns out it was cylinder 4 fuel injector, i've replaced 3 or 4 injectors on that cylinder someone down the line of owners of this car swapped in 96 del sol si d 16 y8 injectors in, any thoughts on why its eating injectors?

IntegraDB2

my 92 gsr has the same issue with a fuel injector or all fuel injectors. i noticed it was missing when it sounded lin a subaru everytime i really laid into it. i pulled my plugs out cylinders 234 were very white which means leaning out wtf could it be

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
op... if its eating injectors you probably need to try going back to stock. and if you^ are going lean you may wanna replace your fuel filter and possibly a new fuel pump. but i cant give either of you a definate answer

sleeper_92

yeah i got the stock injectors and connectors this morning and im going to swap them back tonight and see what it does i replaced the fuel filter not too long ago so next step would be the fuel pump. my plugs are usually showing normal wear when i check them

IntegraDB2

how did you know your injector was bad i mean howd you check it or test it?

sleeper_92

start your car and when its running unplug the connector on one of your injectors it should bog down if it bogs down plug it back in the go to the next one, whichever one doesnt affect your idle is the bad injector