Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Was turning off into a parking lot today when I heard a skid sound... didn’t register what it was at first... then I saw a bike laying in the road.

Still not sure how he went down but I stuck around to see if anyone blamed me (Couldn’t have been my fault as I was in my lane, with a turn signal on turning off and he was behind me)

He was pissed, throwing pieces of the bike off the shoulder, and angrily undoing his helmet strap :lol:

On the bright side it was just a Japanese Fatboy wannabe... not a big loss :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol:

That reminds me, I had one of the Grom guys rolling their eyes at me the other day because I corrected him about an R1. Loud exhaust, obviously a crossplane as it sounded like a V8, had the Firebolt-esque headlights, twin pipes under the seat.... And he tried telling me it was an 01. I tell him it's at least an 09, and I get the response "there's no way that's an 09" as he turns his back and rolls his eyes.

But I'm the dumb one. Sad thing is, he's a mechanic... and wrong about tons shit. Like did you know Ford brought out the Coyote in 2014 to compete with GM's LT1? :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Lt1 :rolf:

God damn some people are beyond stupid :lol:

I don’t think ford really cares about competing with gm. Why would a company that gets cars modified by names like Shelby and Saleen give two shits about competing with the LS :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Wtf am I looking at? A car kickstand? :lol:

Facebook keeps showing me this ad and I don’t fucking get it :lol:

Umm..... is this supposed to be what it looks like?

"Today's trending items: coke and a straw"

R13

The other asshole
:rolf: fucking genius

“Download the Wish app today and get exclusive deals on car kickstands and cocaine straws” :lol: