How much work to install fender signals?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I was wondering if anybody installed the JDM signals on the fenders. I just want to know how much work is involved. I'm getting them to match the JDM headlights.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
are you talking about the side markers or the bumper lights?

are you talking about the ones below the headlights in the pic, or the ones next to the wheels?

if you are talking about the side markers, theres not too much work, but if you dont feel comfortable cutting your fenders, i do not suggest you do this. either have a professional install them or get a friend with a steady hand. i did mine myself and it took probably about 4 hours, but that was mainly because i didnt cut enough so it took me a while to file down the edges

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I'm not worried about the cutting, I just needed a time frame of how long it took. Did you have to take your bumper off to install the one pieces? I read the how to at G2IC and thats how they said to do it. Thanks for help.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
the G2IC guide for this is a great tool to have. you dont have to take off your bumper, but i took mine off to make it easier to wire it up.

Gigarange

the reason for taking the front bumper off to install the 1-pieces is because you can't get to the lower brackets for the OEM headlights easily and it's damn near impposible to get the lower brackets for the 1-pieces back on afterwards.

I did my sidemarkers without taking the bumper off and it took me about 1.5 hrs to do mine. I didn't do the JDM DA sidemarkers though. I used '92-95 JDM Civic style clear ones.