kyb agx vs. koni yellow

iamagreatguy

what would you chose and why. i am going to run them with eibach sportline springs. i had origionaly planned on using the agx's but i got the wrong set of rear shocks and my friend told me that if i got the dc 3rd gen teg agx's then it would sit almost 4 inches lower because the 3rd gens rear shocks are almost 2 inches shorter and the sportlines will drop me 1.8 in the rear. he advised me not to do so because i would only get about a 1.5 inch drop in the front and 4 in the rear making my rear lower than my front. but i have also heard that because the 3rd gens rear shocks are shorter it would handle the drop better because agx's are not designed to handle more than a 1.5 inch drop. i heard it would be better for rear travel. another thing i read was that the 88-91 civic ef/ed rear shocks would fit. are the ef/ed rear shocks much shorter like the 3rd gens? everyone seems to like koni yellows. why is this? what makes them better?

please dont just tell me to search. i know this topic has been around for a long time and i have been searchig it all night and i havnt been able to find clear answer to my questions. thanks