Rim color recommendations for my horizon gray metallic Teg?

stasi

I have a 92 horizon gray metallic LS. I've actually thought about leaving the stock wheel covers on her but I'm upgrading the suspension soon (GC coilovers / Tokiko illumina's). I plan on lowering the car 2 to 2 1/2 inches overall (not sure which camber kit yet), so obviously the stock wheels would probably look like crap. That being said, does anyone have any recommendations or photos of any tegs (of the same color) with anything other than stockies that actually look good? Someone did recommend gunmetal...

any response is appreciated.
thanks in advance.

01cleatus

Allright another floridian. I honestly have'nt seen of that color but go to
www.tirerack.com
and put in your cars year, model , etc. and you can try on different types of rims on your car. Its pretty cool cause you can then see what kind of rim, size, and color looks good on your car.
But Welcome and glad to see 1 more person from Florida... Damn !

JimDCXC

01cleatus said:
I honestly have'nt seen of that color but go to
www.tirerack.com
and put in your cars year, model , etc. and you can try on different types of rims on your car. Its pretty cool cause you can then see what kind of rim, size, and color looks good on your car.
You can also go to www.tires.com and they have a similar thing with a different selection of rims.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
you dont like the sleeper look? i was gonna say gsr fat 5's and you can just paint them. how bout bronze rims 16" maybe? i like www.wheelmax.com heard they are good

01cleatus

JimDCXC said:
You can also go to www.tires.com and they have a similar thing with a different selection of rims.
Thanks bro I just checked out what my new rims are going to look like and they look awesome but thanks for the other site.