B swap how to

graveyardhippie

obd1kenobi said:
you doin b16 or 18?
i almost got a free b18, but that fell thru with a horrible story, anywho. rite now i'm just waiting to get it home, we moved to jersey, and my teg's still in nc. so things are goin slower than i expected. but i might be gettin a job at an import shop up here soon. if all goes well i'd love to do someting in vtec. and who knows, we can always dream of the K

nightmareracin

what about the b18 swap is different ,where can you find a how on that swap

hafiz mshahid

Unless you happen to have a good deal on a solid obd2 engine, don't bother with it. Just get an obd1 engine. If you happen to go vtec, the 92 ex comes with the p28 ecu, which is vtec ready. The only thing you'd have to do is have it reprogrammed since the dohc engines would need more fuel.

zabi143

. i'll be doin it myself by the end of the summerwhich is vtec ready. The only thing you'd have to do is have it reprogrammed since the dohc engines would need more fuel.

JDMDA6MARQUEZ

I have a 87' ls and I just did a swap only problem is the wiring I couldn't find any help on the web so I sent it to hasport but should be dont in two weeks

LAUSANNE GREEN PEARL RHD DA

nikkinemo95

I bought a 2004 civic without doing my research bc I was ignorant and thought that it didn’t matter what Honda u bought but it would have buckets load of a customization for power and such available.

jjkz24

I bought a 2004 civic without doing my research bc I was ignorant and thought that it didn’t matter what Honda u bought but it would have buckets load of a customization for power and such available.
And what exactly does your post have to do with an Integra?