My huge red rocket picture thread

whitedc4

Yay for an s :)
I love everything about those cars.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Sell them both and join me in the revolution.

2015 turbo honda civic si hatch with almost 300 hp!!!

Ryan659

Calculated my MPG today at 30.11 with about 90/10 freeway/city driving. Better than my Accord even though the rpm is consistently at 4k :thumbs up :D

R13

The other asshole
Sweet! I'm a little bummed it will be staying stock but then again modding something that mint would be a crime.

whitedc4

Heck yeah fuel consumption isn't too bad. I got 35 driving all highway once. Just always made sure I got elthenol free. The car performs so much better without the corn you can really tell a difference.

Ryan659

Heck yeah fuel consumption isn't too bad. I got 35 driving all highway once. Just always made sure I got elthenol free. The car performs so much better without the corn you can really tell a difference.
Where do you get that? Is it a special station or something? I'm a newb on fuel, I just go to shell and push 91 :lol:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Nothing feels better than reading this thread after training. I love your car man. I want a s2k so bad. With a hardtop ;)

You got more pics? ._.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Ooh there's a hardtop local to me forsale I believe, Saw it on CL a couple days ago.

Ryan659

Nothing feels better than reading this thread after training. I love your car man. I want a s2k so bad. With a hardtop ;)
Get one dude when you can, you'll love it.

Ooh there's a hardtop local to me forsale I believe, Saw it on CL a couple days ago.
Sweet, bring it when you come to Cali ;)

I have to wait till next year. My disposable income is negative right now :lol: