Need help on how to change a timing belt and water pump

Dgapuz

Hey guys just got 00 ls integ from my sister... Problem is she gave me the car with a snap timing belt... So I need help on how to put back the timing belt and the water put??? Does anyone know a website or another thread that show on how to?

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
if it snapped while she was driving or the car was running theres a good chance you bent a valve.

id get the head checked out,

as for how to change the timing belt...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=change+timing+belt+and+water+pump+integra

not only is there a plethora amount of information on google, but also on this site.
not trying to come off as a asshole, but its annoying getting the same question everyday when you have so much information that you can access faster than it would take us to tell you.

welcome to clubintegra :thumbs up

Last edited:

Dgapuz

Thanks!!!! Sorry Im such a noobie right now... But yah I got the head machine and valves checked... The thing is I just don't know how to put the timing belt and the water pump on... My uncle just left me hanging for a long time to get this car runing

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
If you don't know how to do it, it may be better to pay a shop or get someone who does over to help/show you. There's enough stuff you can do wrong when replacing a timing belt that you should get help. Good Luck.

Dgapuz

Yah I when to a couple of shops and they were chargeing me like 900 for everything... So yah I rather do it myself thanks thou

gamerchad

Don't worry bro, just look in the "how to" section on here and you'll learn all ya need to do it. I used the articles to do the timing belt and water pump on mine and It runs like a champ. You can do it :thumbs up