Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Hey Dylan, did you ever figure out why your rears locked up?

-Z-
i guess its common to lock them up because i pushed all the weight to the front of the car. I think thats what justin said.

ahhh, i see you guys going buddy club eh?
kosei does not fit directly and im not buying TE37s just yet hehe found a plug on them.

hey i have p1's! They're like the cheapo's of the legit wheel world haha
what size?

ZaWn

There is a special tool to take out the trailing arm bushings that will allow you to be done in 1 hour or less.

-Z-

ZaWn

i guess its common to lock them up because i pushed all the weight to the front of the car. I think thats what justin said.
Try installing less biting pads in the rear. That should balance it out.

-Z-

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
There is a special tool to take out the trailing arm bushings that will allow you to be done in 1 hour or less.

-Z-
I know, its like $150 though and i couldnt justify buying something like that for like one job. Roger has a press, but he was sick and i honestly forgot he had a hydraulic press.

Try installing less biting pads in the rear. That should balance it out.

-Z-
i was going to do the opposite lol and do a different pad in the front.

Nick_C78

Changing the rear pads will help a little bit, but FF cars tend to lock up the inside rear wheel a lot because it is the one with the least load on it.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
All you need is a brass hammer to change the rear trailing arm bushings. And only takes about 5 minutes each.
couldnt find a brass hammer so i got a 5lb one and a thing that goes over everything. and yeah, i think i spent about 5 minutes on each bushing.

TheMyth

There is a video on YouTube about the bushings/hammer. Will see if I can find it again. I always used a press and it always sucked. Then really didn't know if I believed what I saw on that vid, but it truly is a lot easier and quicker!!! And machine shops want a heap of money to change them when it only takes a few minutes.