Help fuel filter change!!!!

yangstaboi101

when changing the fuel filter, after you unplug the electrical connector how long does it take for the motor to cut out?

its been on for a while?

Surferman

For the fuel filter when I changed it and unplugged the switch thingy under the back seat, I started it up and it cut off like 3 seconds...

i followed the same article btw^^

yangstaboi101

For the fuel filter when I changed it and unplugged the switch thingy under the back seat, I started it up and it cut off like 3 seconds...

i followed the same article btw^^
is it under the seat or behind it cuz mine is right behind the passenger back seat if thats right?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i just undo the fuel filler cap and just unscrew everything

SLOW94

Maybe im confused but y mess around with the fuel pump if the filters in the engine bay???

SLOW94

well mine is a 4 door so im not sure...mine is right under the rear seat(4door)

someone with a 2 door can chime in though
2dr or 4dr fuel pump is under rear seat on both, an filter under hood close to battery pretty much same locations

SLOW94

yea i figured it out but the dam bottom bolt wont come out and im tear the crap out of it =(
When there stuck on hard dnt keep pullin or pushin hard to loosen because u can bend the metal lin if its really stuck, you can put a lil wrench on it an give it a quick tap wit a hammer to break it loose verses tryin to pull/push on it

yangstaboi101

When there stuck on hard dnt keep pullin or pushin hard to loosen because u can bend the metal lin if its really stuck, you can put a lil wrench on it an give it a quick tap wit a hammer to break it loose verses tryin to pull/push on it
man im trying but its really stuck yea i can see the bending of the metal, do u know the cost of taking it to a shop?