Post a pic of your latest purchase.

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
Harbor Freight always has 20% discounts in every newspaper. Not only that, you can get free stuff without spending a penny. I do that, when Im in the area.
I know the Torque Wrench is $8 and it just gets cheaper from there.
Wish i had one at that time!!

Im in their "track club" and none of the things i bought were discounted...

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Wish i had one at that time!!

Im in their "track club" and none of the things i bought were discounted...
Every car magazine has a harborfreight coupon page. Sometimes the newspaper has them too, but its rare. My dad gets mailed a coupon book every couple months.

Harborfreight is a one time use in my book. Ive had tools break, after using it a couple times. Or its cheap enough, where i use it just one time for a small job and get stashed away to never be used again :lol:

Noneed2Hate

you have a roll bar and a harness for that seat?
nope, that's next on the list though. Speaking of which how much should I be looking at spending for a legitimate basic 4 pts roll bar? I've seen some things online for like 2-300 dollars but those seem too good to be true. (I understand they'd still need to be welded etc)

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Mine was a piece of shit with blue/white interior, a peg leg diff and an autotragic trans, don't miss it at all.

phatintegra

Banned
nope, that's next on the list though. Speaking of which how much should I be looking at spending for a legitimate basic 4 pts roll bar? I've seen some things online for like 2-300 dollars but those seem too good to be true. (I understand they'd still need to be welded etc)
I bought my 4pt Autopower for around $200. Then another $250 to powdercoat it.

R13

The other asshole
You old bastard :lol:

I like my username ya got there on your shift knob :mrgreen:

Also kinda jelly, manual trans 2nd gen f-bodies are hard as fuck to find.