Back w/ the Honda Game a lil bit v.DD

Sammich

well yesterday i got the deck replaced but i'm having a couple of issues, one is deck related, the other is BS wiring related, because of the dumbasses who owned the car before me...here's a glimpse of the BS i had to contend with

these idiots had all of the wiring put together w/ duct and black/wiring tape...i was pissed...i spent more time tiding up everything back there that they had f'd up more than anything....i need to find out teh wiring schematics of the speakers...all speakers work except what they cut behind the OEM wiring harness...i spliced and connected (straight wired the wires) so the kenwood harness and that rear right speaker isnt working. i'm also having a time to get the deck to stream music via bluetooth. anyone have any ideas about the color coding for the wiring on the speakers and any ideas about teh bluetooth streaming? i've got it to where i can hear phone calls etc come through, but i cant stream music, which is the main reason i got it.

steve-o_585

Yea my car they ran the power wire for the amp out of 3 little wires twisted together through my car. Fucking idiots.

Sammich

ok i found this link in searching:

http://www.installdr.com/Harnesses/HA-Wiring.pdf

obviously i have my wiring right, the speaker still isnt playing i guess i'm going to try another speaker in there to see what it does and hope it plays, if not, i really dont feel like pulling out the deck to reinspect the wiring, but everything was snug and correctly connected....

is the OEM stereo connecter some sort of insulator or something? because right now i have the brown/white (negative) and red/yellow (positive) straight wired to the purple (positive) and purple w/ black stripe (negative)

Sammich

did some searching and found out that it wont bluetooth stream music...epic fail :(

can anyone help me figure out the reason my right rear speaker wont play?!