DA Squad official thread

MonstrDrop

Picked this baby up last month! Cant tell from the pics but paint is chipping on hood and bumpers :(

Only upgrade so far is Homemade Icebox intake! Eibach Sportlines coming in the mail :)

MonstrDrop

Its the same concept as that thread, except with the DA you have to tape off the front vent on the airbox and instal a straight tube down

JDMDA6MARQUEZ

I joined long time ago but im just now getting around to share a little more with everyone I drive a 87' integra and a 93' RHD xsi that I have poured sweat and blood for the last 4 years since iv owned it. Im not done but I really dont think it will ever end. here it is

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

ls1adam84

I Speak Smart Ass
#202?? lol

I will post pics of the new to me DA daily driver (may do some fat 5's, suspension, and stereo) and also my baby/fun car that I have done so much to and about to begin fabbing my turbo build.

Heres the toy car.

And one at the track

818DA90

Banned

1990 RS. Stock B18A1, 235k on engine, non-rebuilt, stage 3 clutch, burns no oil, custom leather seats, aluminum alloy rims, everything else stock. 5 speed.

See me carving through traffic on the streets of 818. :D I love my car. Super fun.

Wickit

SoCal CB7

1990 GS Swapped with a 96 B18B1, 111k on the cluster, reports all prove it accurate as well! Needs motor work tho. Here's the lil lady: