Somebody tried to steal my teg :(

Charged

Last night I was at the local mall (Ontario Mills to anybody who lives in So Cal). And If you live out here, you will know that mall is the fucking ghetto. So I got off work around 8-8:20 and I wanted to hit up the arcade and play some Maximum Tune. So everythings going great. Playing, blah blah. Then around 11:30 I decide its time to go home. I start walking out and see these kids that want a ride so I'm like sure whatever.. Walk to my car, and to my suprise.. 2 Cruisers, 2 mall securities, and one undercover cop were surrounding my car. I was fucking scared. Now my first thought was just look around.. maybe its the car in front of me (At the time I thought it was because I didnt know it was the undercover cop car). Then they started flashing their lights in my car and shit.. Thought maybe I needed a fixit ticket because my windows are BLACK.

Then I call my mom because it was past curfew and I'm only 17. She comes down like 10 minutes later and we drive in her car over to mine. Get out.. Cop asks "Is this your car?" And we reply yes.. And all 5-6 cops look at us then usher us over to the driver side door.. And to my suprise, The handle was halfway out the door and there was a fucking HUGE dent in the door. Luckily they didnt get in, which I was suprised because the car handle was so far out that the locks didnt work. Everything was fine except that.. Reason they tried to get it was because it was far in the parking lot away from anything but mall security camera's caught them.. Shit pissed me off! Now I know why the Teg is one of the most stolen cars...

Charged

Nothing actually. It has a carbon fiber hood and a short ram. I Didnt do any of that stuff.. it came with the car. I dont want to do anything to it though because its an automatic and a non vtec so..

MidniteFreedom

that sucks! well at least they didnt steal it or anything out your car. i guess your gonna have to park closer? i usually park close to the mall. but i do get paranoid sometime swhen im in the mall and thinking about my car... but glad your car still with you!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha sad to say... those thieves SUCK! lol... they did all that work and got no where.... scrub ass rookies :thumbdown.

but yea man... you should know better... CALIFORN-I-A.... watch out for your shit before it gets jacked... literally in seconds.

ltrain

so wtf happened to the thieves??? mall security scared them away? or did they catch em... u missed the good part what happened to em? or did they just quit and leave

PogKai

B20VTEC
thieves sucks.. I know how it feels when they try to steal ur car. Man those are dumbasses, why steal a automatic teg? waste of time IMO.

03dc5Integra

PogKai said:
thieves sucks.. I know how it feels when they try to steal ur car. Man those are dumbasses, why steal a automatic teg? waste of time IMO.
hahaha they stole my girls auto civic and stipped it. yeah get a clifford avant alarm system man or drive or get dropped off at the mall all the time so you don't have to worry about your car. I drive my girls RSX to the mall and the movies, no1 is gonna jack a stock car with hello kitty plates.

RSMisfit

Vanessa said:
Teggies are sooooo sexy and errybody wants em thats why.
yeah thats pretty much the reason :roll:
hey least you still have your teg in one piece unlike some people
*cough cough*
8)

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
MidniteFreedom said:
that sucks! well at least they didnt steal it or anything out your car. i guess your gonna have to park closer? i usually park close to the mall. but i do get paranoid sometime swhen im in the mall and thinking about my car... but glad your car still with you!
last time i parked my brother's car right under the lights, security cameras everywhere, two parking spaces from the entrance of walmart and some fuckers STILL broke in...in broad daylight. luckily some guy at starbucks saw and chased him to get his plates then waited around for me to come back out. i swear i was in there for no longer than 10 minutes. what pissed me off the most is that the security guards they have that drive around the lot had barely passed the car when i went in. then when i came back out, i told him i wanted to do a report and he was like, "alright let me see what i can do. i've never written one up." so i asked him if he could call the cops, we can do it that way, and he grabs his walkie talkie and goes, "these are only two-ways." i was like wtf..lol..and the motherfucker had the nerves to hit on me when i was already pissed that somebody fucked with the car. lol he was a brave asshole. anyway, my point is that is doesn't matter where you park. some people are assholes and will do it whenever, wherever. i suppose parking closer does deter some thieves, though. security cameras are your friends when you're away from your ride. if it doesn't keep the thieves away, at least you have them on camera.

RSMisfit said:
yeah thats pretty much the reason :roll:
hey least you still have your teg in one piece unlike some people
*cough cough*
8)
awww it's okay, manny. i'll let you sit bitch in my car anytime you want. lol jp

RSMisfit

G3GirL said:
to hit on me when i was already pissed that somebody fucked with the car. lol he was a brave asshole.
awww it's okay, manny. i'll let you sit bitch in my car anytime you want. lol jp
that was one brave dude 8)
heh why passenger?
how bout i drive YEEEAH! :thumbs up

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
RSMisfit said:
that was one brave dude 8)
heh why passenger?
how bout i drive YEEEAH! :thumbs up
i don't know about THAT one, manny. getting too far ahead of yourself there. how long have you had your license? have you ever been in any accidents? talk on the phone when you're driving? most importantly, have you ever curbed rims?? because the last motherfucker that i let drive my car did... :evil: lol i'm just fucking with you.

how 'bout i let you touch the steering wheel? lol that's good enough. shotty and steering wheel action... :yummy: and maybe the next time after that, you can touch the steering wheel WHILE the car is in motion... lol

RSMisfit

officially had it for since last year...
well nevermind then, i pass all those thing u just said...

touching the wheel while driving??
dang
one step at a time now