LS/VTEC All-motor

Nick_C78

I like this guy. "Fuck it, I'll just replace everything." I am the same way man. I am super anal that I even constantly order new hardware from honda when I am changing parts. I figure why not spend the extra money and have all new. I hate reusing bolts and shit.

Mugeismo

I like this guy. "Fuck it, I'll just replace everything." I am the same way man. I am super anal that I even constantly order new hardware from honda when I am changing parts. I figure why not spend the extra money and have all new. I hate reusing bolts and shit.
Haha thanks. The Integra has always been my favorite 90's Honda. It's right up there with the 300ZX in my book, at least in terms of best cars a company has ever produced. I figure since I paid so little for it, I can restore it the right way. The chassis is dinged and dented, and it even has some rust, but everything bad is fixable. i have a total budget for it, but so far I'm not close.

Yes. I am very OCD. If I'm going to rip the suspension apart to fix one trailing arm, why not replace the other?