Most recent picture of your car!

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Lol nah, I got them from a local shop that sells all imported shit. The guy threw in free Type R mats along with it. :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Lol nah, I got them from a local shop that sells all imported s***. The guy threw in free Type R mats along with it. :rolf:
Having said that I refuse to believe they're not replicaros until you post a real pic of them. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Well shit... Someone actually made real progress on this site. :lol:

...I mean, They could still be fake, but they look fairly real to me without seeing the side adjusters. :rolf:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
They have the side adjusters. Unfortunately, they are from Japan so the drivers side seat belt buckle is on the wrong side so I have to use the passenger seat for the drivers side, I am also buying a momo ITR steering wheel this weekend and that will the last thing I am buying for the car for a little while cause I spent a shit ton on my car :lol:

Bitanga

They have the side adjusters. Unfortunately, they are from Japan so the drivers side seat belt buckle is on the wrong side so I have to use the passenger seat for the drivers side, I am also buying a momo ITR steering wheel this weekend and that will the last thing I am buying for the car for a little while cause I spent a s*** ton on my car :lol:
Damn! MBN x2!!!

Makes me wanna throw my Recaro's back in lol. They look great! :thumbs up

MrGurley

************5-0
They have the side adjusters. Unfortunately, they are from Japan so the drivers side seat belt buckle is on the wrong side so I have to use the passenger seat for the drivers side, I am also buying a momo ITR steering wheel this weekend and that will the last thing I am buying for the car for a little while cause I spent a s*** ton on my car :lol:
just swap the rails and then the adjusters will be on the correct sides