Break Into My Car!!!!!

TheHundredSB

some mexicans..no racial.. tried to break into my car like 30 minutes ago its 2 am!!! luckily my dad got up and chased them and got there license plate!!! im pissed they just smash the window an f'ing left!! the cops know their license plate number so theyll get what coming to them!!! I hope they get caught while trying to steal a car and get their asses handed to them!! Im in riverside and the car is registered in Visalia!! 4 Hours away!! i hate the recession man.... sorry if i wasnt supposed to make this thread i just need someway to express my anger

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
I live down in south san diego (borderline). My car got broken into twice. Prolly gonna take my shit to t.j. Both failed to start the ride.

SoCal FTL!

Good thing they didnt get anything tho. You coulda been left with just broken glass on the ground...

Sammich

Good thing they didnt get anything tho. You coulda been left with just broken glass on the ground...
qft...or hell they could get u as good as tehy got me w/ NO glass broken on the ground...so yea, ur fortunate to have ur car just broken in, i would take a break in than a stolen car all day long

That sucks man. My civic was broken into twice. The first time it was 3 black guys who shattered my window. Me and my roommates at the time heard the breaking glass and went outside and all 3 of the jetted. Didn't take anything but left their prying tool for the radio behind. Second time, it was my fault I guess because I left my windows down, but some fat dude got into my car and sat down and shut the door. I don't know what he was trying to do but I watched the whole thing happen, waited for him to shut the door, then ran outside and pulled him out of my car by his neck and beat the shit out of him lol. Then I just let him get up and run. A week later I sold my car.

rockadilla

thats right.
^
Lol
Yeah dude at least it didn't get stolen....
My bros civic got stolen and he had like $7k+ invested in it and when he got it back it was basically just a shell

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
congrats... consider yourself lucky to still have a car. most integra owners ARENT so lucky

XxCaryxX

Just move to where i live. (Knoxville, TN area) I love it, if someone tries to break into my car, i go "Redneck" on them and walk outside with my 44 Magnum :D. Be surprised how many ppl try it around here. Then i call the cops and they get arrested. Prob ab 4 pieces of white trash in jail now because of my car.

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
Every Integra owner should have some serious security on their car. Get yourself a DEI alarm and then do a main relay kill switch like I posted in the How-To forum.

You know this is the #1 stolen car for over a decade running, right?

My teggy is actually a salvaged theft recovery lol. It was stolen out of a driveway in Cali with a flatbad and ended up across the country here in Cincinnati.

Rebuilt by me ;)

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
yeah, i got my car broken into and they took the subs and sound system. apperatnetly, tweakers around LBC can't drive stick. who knew?

TVRbasics

TVR
Yea your pretty lucky someone heard it and scared them off. I live in a small town in ny where there isnt many people that would do that, and if they did i probably know who the person in some way lol, everyone should invest in a fuel pump switch thats hidden somewhere, my friend did it to his civic and didnt mention it to me so he just watched me fail at life trying to drive it