newby

Kingtiger

I'd pull the carpet and clean it with a pressure washer. Did that with my '84 CRX project and it worked like a charm.

blackteggy_92

cleaning the fat 5s, they are really dirty when i got them, i guess they didnt care enough to clean them
[/IMG]

wht a difference

blackteggy_92

2 down 2 to go
[/IMG]

is a 195/55 tire size good for this rim? any feedback would be appreciated

dc4_illinois

Local Troll
LUCKY! Those Fatty5's are in great condition!!

I was diggin the DA, Now i'm diggin on your DC!

Blaaaack cars win my heart! I can't wait to paint mine lol.

Sammich

[/IMG]

can somebody tell me wht i can use to clean this crap
you really need new carpet, it wont come out fresh tan...

wish you would have kept the DA though, look like great progress was being made

OAN polish those wheels...when i had my fat fives i hand polished them, now i have people saying i made a bad trade on getting the blades instead of the fives, and it's crazy because nobody supposedly likes fives :lol:

blackteggy_92

Thanks man ill probably look at the junk yard and see wht I can find. Yeah my da was looking good, I'd get alot of compliments, yurs looks clean with the fives. I got 2 more left hopefully they come out good.

blackteggy_92

Sorry guys never have y'all the low down on my car: it's a 96 dc4 es lowered on eibach springs on fat fives with an air intake. Thts how I bought her, the back shocks are shot and need to replace the back brakes. Plan on taking care all of the maintenance stuff first to get her running right then get some aftermarket stuff.

blackteggy_92

well i sold my rims and got some other ones and paintd them, tell me wht yall think
[/IMG]

also scored a new bumper still wrapped up for 75 for my 96
[/IMG]