Assy's S2000

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Ah true. In truth as simple as they are with the damn machine they should cost like $25 max.

Exactly. I looked up what getting the tools to do in the garage would cost and it was just too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

R13

The other asshole
If you'd just like to set your own toe angle get some metal plates and make these

I actually want to make/buy a set myself just because it would make it so easy.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I really wanna see how that works.

I'm not being a dick when I say that either :lol: I'm just curious how flexible 3m vinyl is. I've got some ideas for using it myself but it's so expensive I haven't gotten to try it yet.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Have you had any scary moments in that thing since it doesn't have traction control :rolf:
Nope, it doesn't have enough power or torque to kick the rear out accidentally. I also just keep my foot in it when I'm driving fast.

It's the 00-01 that are much more tail happy. 02-03 had the suspension revised

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
You've got a slight gap there...

It doesn't sit on the car, it isn't OEM

Edit: if it does sit on the car it can rub paint off the trim.

Source: I've tried to get this to correctly fit about 8 times

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Replaced fuel door cable.

Tried wrapping the duckbill with vinyl wrap but the weird shape wouldn't allow it without folding in on itself. The saga continues.

Really trying to track down a 3rd brake light so I can just get it fixed.

R13

The other asshole
If you've got a drill or a polisher just sand it with 600, primer, wet sand the primer with 1200 or 1600, rattle can it with color matched or something using an even sweeping motion like you would with an actual paint gun, then wet sand it with 3000, 5000, then compound and polish.

It's easier than you might think. I don't think one single person in real life ever thought my gsr's bumper was rattle canned and I didn't even know how to compound and polish correctly back then so it wasn't as nice as it could've been.