Should i go into detailing?

Prozon

Kris
I'd say B if the things related to pricing was removed.

By the way, what's pricing for me? Being 90% owner an all?

JGvtec

I'd say B if the things related to pricing was removed.

By the way, what's pricing for me? Being 90% owner an all?
well.... :naughty:

Depends which package you want.

Prozon

Kris
Dear God. o_O

Haha. Actually nothing i've ever owned has been waxed. When will you be in Washington?! :D

Prozon

Kris
Pff.. that's one expensive detailing job lol!

Road trip to illinois? hmmmmMM!?!?!

00tegls

im a detailer for lexus and i make about 500 to 600 a week depending on how long i work. defiantly do it.

JGvtec

In due time i will be. Right now i need to focus on getting some cash in my pocket before i pursue this. thanks guys.

Also id love to detail some cars if the cash is in hand ;)

alexalex

I personally use Autodetailingpro to get my auto properly detailed. I'd recommend you to use a professional detailing service. I'm affraid that amateur detailing would only worsen the situation.

94RS

No fucks given.
I personally use Autodetailingpro to get my auto properly detailed. I'd recommend you to use a professional detailing service. I'm affraid that amateur detailing would only worsen the situation.
That's the second time you've recommended them... The first time was in the f***ing detailing thread where we made fun of you for wasting that kind of money on an old Honds. This time is in a thread from 2010

Unless you're giving advice on what products to use and how to do it, stop promoting your s***.