WTB Back up / Reverse Sensor Switch for YS1 90-93 Integra

B17SolRide

I'm looking to buy a back up light switch assembly for my YS1 transmission. I would prefer this to be new and OEM. However, if anyone knows of an aftermarket manufacturer that makes one that would be very helpful as well! The Honda part number is35600-PS1-003.

Thanks!
Jeremy

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I work at a Honda dealership with access to Acura parts, that part # is discontinued so your best bet is getting a used one or searching for an aftermarket source.

B17SolRide

I work at a Honda dealership with access to Acura parts, that part # is discontinued so your best bet is getting a used one or searching for an aftermarket source.
Thank you for the info. Do you know of an aftermarket part number for this switch? I’ve checked rockauto, advanced auto, and Napa and nobody was able to find an aftermarket replacement switch. My switch seems fine but my electrical connector is broken.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Thank you for the info. Do you know of an aftermarket part number for this switch? I’ve checked rockauto, advanced auto, and Napa and nobody was able to find an aftermarket replacement switch. My switch seems fine but my electrical connector is broken.
You'll have to get a used one then, the electrical connect as well. I don't think you'll be able to find an aftermarket one.