New Owner 98' Integra with only 87k miles

chazzer96

[Hello CI members. I purchased myself another integra yesterday. My first one was a DB7 integra that was Special Edition but sold it to get something newer since that car had about 270k miles. One of my favorite cars to drive. Since then I bought a camry to help me pass by and since maintaining is dirt cheap and I figured why not. But then I was getting the ich to purchase another integra. Found one online with 87k miles and a good deal. I was so stoked when I saw it and the owner was very friendly was well. Here she is. That engine bay looks like it could be on Forza as well as when you sit inside. Only mods are Skunk2 Short shifter and knob with Skunk2 Sway bars front and back. I'm debating if I should even mod it more or keep it stock.
[/IMG]

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
Very clean! Congrats on the purchase, and take care of it. Its amazing to see how much clean examples are starting to sell for.

chazzer96

I know even crappy integras are going for alot although I think people are just out of their mind I got this for $3200

Noneed2Hate

I would keep it stock, that looks pristine! Good buy!

NoKz

I remember seeing this car on CL about a week ago. It was super clean for the price. Congrats on the pickup man!

chazzer96

I remember seeing this car on CL about a week ago. It was super clean for the price. Congrats on the pickup man!
Thanks, I havent really done much...yet. Just have to do some basic maintenance and also found out there is a leak, although dont know what it could be exactly but plan on pin pointing it soon. Debating if I should do an LS/Vtec lol it needs just a little kick in the ass is all.

speedin

The Transporter
At the prices B-series engines are going for today I wouldnt bother with an LSV. Just save for a full B18C1 or B18C5 from a JDM importer and call it a day.

germ

I tried to buy this, lol. The guy never responded to me. Glad you bought it instead of me, because I got a clean 2001 GSR instead.

It was for sale on CL in the LA area.