Interesting transmission issue...

LiftdBronco

Before it's said.. I've been searching all day.

So I bought this 1999 Integra LS 3dr with a b20 swap and manual for only $200 because of a few things wrong with it (mainly cosmetic and a PS CV axle grenaded). Drove great after replacing the axle. a few months went by and I fixed a majority of the cosmetics. A week after replacing the hood, I nailed a deer going to work (still drove fine but PS fender is demolished and the hood is damaged). Roughly 3 days later, I was coasting at 30 MPH and then there was a loud bang and then the front tires locked up. Ended up blowing apart 3rd gear entirely (no teeth left) so I completely rebuilt the trans with a new 3rd gear set, new bearings, syncros, syncro springs, and needle bearings. Threw it back together and it had an issue shifting. Found the shift interlock bracket was slightly tweaked allowing a fork to drop and lock in place... Replaced the C bracket and threw it back together. It bench shifted perfect in all 6 gears. I threw it into the car and found the slave cylinder leaking and shift linkage bushings were bad so I replaced those and threw in the short throw shifter (good time since it was apart). Went to test the trans and found this...

It'll shift into 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th with the engine on or off. The shifter will move to the right for 5th and R but wont go into either.. Now here's the interesting part....

It's acting like it's stuck in reverse. It'll drive forward in 1st but 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, (in the air) the engine bogs down and dies like its completely bound up. When trying to shift out of 1st to neutral, it acts like you're trying to shift directly into reverse (grinds). In neutral, it's showing its stuck in reverse (car drives backwards). I've fixed the common issues with these transmissions from what I've researched but this one has me stumped.

I've rebuilt other manual transmissions and never had issues. But this is my first Honda/Acura I've owned. Asked another tech at work (obsessed with hondas and building them) and it stumped him as well. I'm about to give up on this car but I have too much invested into it. I like the car for a DD/beater (exterior is still rough). It was quick and got great mpg but I'm getting tired of fighting this trans.

Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated. Thanks guys..

(and before it's mentioned... clutch, pressure plate, and throwout are good.. Slave is new but master cylinder is old. Clutch operated as it should with good pedal feel)