Broken lower ball joint plz help

Xion29325

Ren_Of_Heavens
when my teg teg broke its foot it yanked the cv axil out... do i have to lift the engine to get to it?

NON-VTEC

take the wheel off and line up the splines and tap it in with a plastic mallet from the knuckle end

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
make shur u didnt looos ant pieces

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
its a pain in the ass to get it in, look in the howto thread on how to get the axle in, the beginning tells you how to get the wheel hub off.

SLOW94

its a pain in the ass to get it in, look in the howto thread on how to get the axle in, the beginning tells you how to get the wheel hub off.
Not really a pain in the ass just takes a lil bit of time pretty simple i think

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Not really a pain in the ass just takes a lil bit of time pretty simple i think
well it was a pain in the ass for me, i finally just said fck it and took the whole hub and the ball joint to a mech and said press this in, heres 15 bucks. lol. best decision of my life.

SLOW94

well it was a pain in the ass for me, i finally just said fck it and took the whole hub and the ball joint to a mech and said press this in, heres 15 bucks. lol. best decision of my life.
Oh haha well i understand then i have the tools an stuff lol, if theres anythin i love more than my cars itd be the my tools and everything that i can use to fix up my car :)

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Oh haha well i understand then i have the tools an stuff lol, if theres anythin i love more than my cars itd be the my tools and everything that i can use to fix up my car :)
haha. ya i had a mallet. not at home so i dont have access to anyone's powertools, just my basic shit.