what did you do to your car today?

ben h

Banned
found out who ever had my car waz an idiot and ran a wire from high beam power to the other and it made my fuses blow so took that out

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Well I started by going to my garage, placing the key into the ignition. Put left foot on the clutch, pressed it in. Turned key and fired the car up. I then put the car in reverse and pulled it out of the garage. I let it sit there for a min to get up to operating temperature and backed out of my driveway ever so carefully so i didn't drag exhaust. Then I drove it lol. I went up and down my road a few times and then did reverse of the process.

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
INSTALLED THIS! Going to put the AEM SRI in tomorrow or Saturday...

My uncle took the video on is phone while I was at work.

[YOUTUBE="1995 Acura Integra LS - Skunk2 Megapower Exhaust "]nnvv1xggCAQ[/YOUTUBE]

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Taught some of my friends how to drive stick...never again will my car be for learning
Haha yeah, my older brother has a HONDA CIVIC and he has taught 7 people how to drive stick in it, including me.. after seeing what a car can go through with a learner driver I have officially said no to teaching in my Integra!

but back to the thread question: I drove my car to school, and then back at the end of the day.. wish I did more :(

festetech

Replaced the thermostat, a hose from the front valve to the thermostat, checked timing belt, replaced head gasket, used some touch up paint on the front bumper, used motor flush, changed oil and oil filter, and bleed the radiator again.

Alvi84

Put on a set of GsR blades, and have had JDM amber corners, JDM side markers, and OEM optional side skirts installed all this month.

big daddy

Lets see i took out my dash,disconected the fuse box and the wire harness on the passenger side to get ready for a wire tuck.I also took of my intercooler piping and radiator.:banana::banana::banana:

racerguy06

backed out of the garage
drove to work
getting ready to drive back home, than back in the garage it goes
water leak and rain dont mix