what did you do to your car today?

NorthEndGhost

I dropped it another inch yesterday & scraped my new exaust on the speedbump @ work this morn...:kickass: Then drove to dmv & sat for a f*cking hour & 1/2 to pay a $220 reinstatement fee to get my restricted license...:guns: DMV

phatintegra

Banned
Getting ready to drive my wife Civic since 2 of my vehicle is down. Hopefully my Euro will be back up and running by this weekend. Both rear tires are done.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Today I drained the coolant from the block, cleaned the pistons so they look new, cleaned out the holes where the head bolts go as they were filled with engine coolant and oil, cleaned the top of the block, then screwed the ARP head studs into the block. Gotta' love blown head gaskets.

phatintegra

Banned
Picked up 2 tires from Philly. Put spare rim on and the spare jack went out and my forearm got in between the tire and the body. Woke up my friend he brought the floor jack. finally Got the car up to my mechanic. Now I just got home with ice on my forearm. It's swollen and bang up a little but it's not broken.

goofygamer

Red door inserts, MTF change with GM synchromesh, 98-01 taillights, polk db650 speakers in rear (previous owner didn't include rear speakers in the purchase of the car, nor did he mention they were missing)

jugglost

Picked up 2 tires from Philly. Put spare rim on and the spare jack went out and my forearm got in between the tire and the body. Woke up my friend he brought the floor jack. finally Got the car up to my mechanic. Now I just got home with ice on my forearm. It's swollen and bang up a little but it's not broken.
ouch !!! better invest in some jack stands pronto.

phatintegra

Banned
ouch !!! better invest in some jack stands pronto.
I have jack stands and 3 1/2 ton Snap On floor jack. I was not home. I was on public roads and then pull into a hotel parking lot. That when I have to use the spare jack, freeking Euro can invest in a better jack.