what did you do to your car today?

R13

The other asshole
Mustang needs them as well, for some reason the front springs have gotten longer or some shit because it's slowly been working the front end high and now there's like a 5inch gap from the fender to the tire, my truck only has a 6 inch gap and it's a literal fucking 4x4 :lol:

R13

The other asshole
probably has to do with pieces of your motor falling out, ford's version of weight reduction.

Bastard :lol: it still has all of its pieces thank you. :mrgreen:

The coilovers for the mustang must be cheap right?

There's cheap ones just like there is for hondas, but the eibach pro streets are a little over 1k, plus I need camber plates, and it's not required but that car severely needs a panhard bar, you can feel the rear axle wiggling around back there and it's pretty fucking annoying.

R13

The other asshole
A wiggling rear end? Now that's interesting.....lol

Without a panhard bar there is nothing to limit the axle's movement so going around certain corners you'll feel the axle move left to right

Basically it feels like the axle isn't fucking attached to the car :lol:

SoundEfx

No wonder you mustang owners can't do a proper burn out when leaving a mustang meet....lol

In all seriousness, are you saying that a 1995 nissan 240sx has a better rear suspension that the mustang?

R13

The other asshole
I wouldn't doubt it :lol:

The thing about the sn95 is that it has potential, but a lot of things were budgeted or just built for daily driving, so it's lacking in a lot of places in stock form.

SoundEfx

To each their own because that is the reason why I love the 240, its looks and the potential of putting almost any engine in there.

I kind of like the mustangs, but they have to be either really old, the classics, or the saleen version of the generation before this latest one. I have no idea what the factory model names are.

R13

The other asshole
There's other better cars out there, I honestly just ended up with the mustang because it only cost me 1k and at the time I only had the teg, which I couldn't take more than 30-40 miles from home for fear of the engine giving out.

Of course I've got more than that in it now :lol: but I've got a car that's great for long distance driving because it's a v8 and 5th is an overdrive gear so it cruises at 75-90mph, not hard on the engine at all.

And the car you're thinking of is the s197 s281 I believe.

S197 is the bodystyle, s281 is the saleen prefix.

SoundEfx

I know that there's always better, no matter what you choose and that is why you just have to pick what you like.

Why didn't you take that money and fix the teg?

R13

The other asshole
Why didn't you take that money and fix the teg?

Couldn't afford to have my only car down that long, plus I'm not really sure if it would've been worth it in the end.

As much as I love integras and the good parts of the scene, I hate how every motherfucker talks to you like you're a damn kid just because you drive a little honda. You could be 6ft+ 240-280lbs of pure muscle, have a beard to your toes and people would still treat you like a child.

And it's still that way, I can take the truck or the mustang out and it's fine, but as soon as I take the teg out its like being a 16 year old again, nobody shows any respect, and it's just something I don't like to deal with all the time.

I still take the teg out from time to time, I'm not afraid to rock my shit, but it's just something you don't wanna deal with every day, y'know?