Tie rod ends?

Goonmonster88

My car started shaking really bad at 35-50MPH. The shaking goes away when I let off of the gas. If I'm in 4th doing 40mph and step on the gas, the car starts to rock and shake really bad. Could this be that my tie rod ends need to be replaced?
****NOTE: The car is lowered******

Whenever I hit a bump/pothole, I hear a clanking noise on the passenger side front end.

Should I replace the inner/outer tie rods on both sides of the front end or just the bushings?

Get the cfront end off the ground and check the wheel for play.
The shaking is probably your tires needing a balancing.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
take it to a shop who does free front end inspections :thumbs up

when i has clanking, it was my lower control arm bushings

j13

Keep It Clean
Yeah I agree. Jack your car up, check for play in the wheel. Then take off the wheel and inspect it. Comfirm what the problem is, buy the part, replace it.

j13

Keep It Clean
take it to a shop who does free front end inspections
Yeah he could take it to the shop easy...but 9/10 the mechanic will say he needs new brakes, tires, rear trailing arm bushing(s), engine and a new transmission lol

emd513

wheel bearings probably gone. there about 80 bucks a piece then you have to have them pressed in. but make sure thats it and not something else.

Goonmonster88

figured it out

figured it out me and my dad jacked it up and drive it with the front end in the air. well turns out my right side halfshaft was wobbleing like crazy took it out and it wasnt the right one for my car and the seal was bad so i think i just fixed my tranny leak, absproblem, and shake all in one fix. ill keep you guys posted