I guess I'll call it the "Steel Thread"?.... for STEELIES !!!

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
I've searched around for a thread that talks/shows pics of the different colors or styles of steelies... FAIL

I am looking to repaint my black steelies. I was thinking of either dark bronze, a deep blue as in the video link i posted, or a straight black once again... Something that would set the car off is what im looking for

Here's the video... (pretty bad ass as well)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqRnKK_cCqc

And here's a old pic of my car with the steelies on it
[/IMG]

Feel to comment and post pics of different Ideas

00DC2TW

hey save your money that your gonna use in painting them every year because you either: A) get bored of the color -or- B)The cheap paint falls off. And buy some real wheels or OEM ones

JGvtec

I actually dig stellies on teg's. They look sick. I saw a DA on google with some green stellies and white wall tires looked sick IMO. Id rock some stellies :thumbs up

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
ive said it before and i'll say it again..

paint em bronze-ish or black and add beauty rings

and yeah.. there was a thread for steelies

it just didnt live long

this was the only green thing that was a honda with white walls and steelies

15" steelies btw

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
they're known as 'stretched steelies'. and thats may or may not be the oem hood bra.
stretched steelies are hard to pull off cleanly. ive seen a few integs (DA, DC, etc..) and none ive liked.

they're known as 'stretched steelies'. and thats may or may not be the oem hood bra.
stretched steelies are hard to pull off cleanly. ive seen a few integs (DA, DC, etc..) and none ive liked.
thanks ixcocoyxi, i dont think those white strethed steelies look bad at all. i dont mind rocking those. that integra is from hondatech btw.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
theres only a few cars that ive seen actually pull off the stretched steelies look. it doesnt really belong on the dc/db

JGvtec

These steelies do look good but there is one problem with them, they are not made for our car's. theyare made for race cars on an oval track i believe. Plus yes they are cheap and sick as Fu*k but they are very thin metal and light. Hit a pot hole with these baby's and there toast!
[/QUOTE]