Muckman's 500hp Integra Hytech GT30R

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Muckman's 600hp Integra Hytech GT30R

Im new to CI and wanted to share my build. Here it is 8)

2000 Integra GSR
Fully built 2.0L B18C1
Custom Hytech manifold
Custom GT30R
E85, ID1000cc injectors
Demon/Neptune

This is on the wastegate spring 10psi

We used a MBC to increase boost to 22si which tapered to 19psi at redline.

Here we have 25psi taping to 22psi at redline.

We stopped at 25psi peak bc it wasn't holding anymore boost at redline. We let it cool down for a minute and did one more run at 25psi which generated 505whp SAE corrected but the dyno software crashed before it could be saved.

Tuned by BaldTurboFreak on his Land & Sea Dynomite which generally reads 10-15% lower than local Dynapacks. The weather was horrible - 85*, 100% humdity fog with 96.3kpa as the ambient pressure. Plus the dyno fan was broken and the car was getting heat soaked. We were picking up 25hp after cool downs.

I was hoping to get the EBC working so I could run boost by gear and hold peak boost to readline but was unable to complete that before the end of the season. Over the winter I will get the EBC working plus I want to upgrade to bigger injectors.

*EDIT: 2012 engine is now 13.5:1 compression making 600HP. Scroll down to post #10
Click here to subscribe to my Youtube channel to see all the videos

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
Good god thats sick! How are you not maxing out those 1000's on E85? Im running 750's with E85 on a tiny snail and im around 60-70% IDC's.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
OH my gosh :shock: Welcome for sure! x2 on a vid :thumbs up

4drturboteg

I am a turbo freak :P
haha have we met before muckman I had someone sell me a his old turbo setup and he had a integra just like this haha ooo jeeze what a coincidence it was you haha

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Here are videos from the dyno day

[YOUTUBE="This was at only 10psi. Yes it is raining. Note the amber of ceramic burning off my manifold at the end (view in HD)."]-bK6MYPKOwY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="High boost pull"]UEVBeCo01SM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Glowing manifold"]fyC_2_b_jrU[/YOUTUBE]

Muckman

Not a M0derator
2012 Update
I ended up spinning a rod bearing on this engine in 2011. I wanted to do something different and rebuilt it in 2012 with high compression, big valve Dart head and GSC T1 cams. I kept everything else the same and made 100hp more on less boost.

On base pressure - 5 psi the new engine made a staggering 350HP (observed not corrected) !!
Keep in mind this isn't a big turbo either, it's only a mid frame GT3076R.
Checked out that torque curve, if I didnt know it was boosted I'd swear this was a big NA motor.

The final high boost pull - 597HP (standard correction applied) @ 8500rpm on 18.3psi (peak 20.2 psi). Unrelenting torque all the way to redline.

Here is the link to the full build thread http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=3086196

Last edited: