XjoEnX 1999 Integra GS auto

j13

Keep It Clean
Thanks sir.

The handling is way better if your hooking the corners a lot compared to slowly turning. The tires grip the road so much better, the body roll is down big time, exit speed is faster and easier to control as well. I wpuld say it's a must for people who enjoy spirited driving.

I commute to work using the freeway and there's a nice s-bend on highway 99 that I breeze through at 75mph compared to before when I would feel the roll at 65 mph. Hope that helps!
that helps alot! can you use your old end links with the new bar? or aftermarket? your build thread is by far my most favorite !

j13

Keep It Clean
Thanks sir.

The handling is way better if your hooking the corners a lot compared to slowly turning. The tires grip the road so much better, the body roll is down big time, exit speed is faster and easier to control as well. I wpuld say it's a must for people who enjoy spirited driving.

I commute to work using the freeway and there's a nice s-bend on highway 99 that I breeze through at 75mph compared to before when I would feel the roll at 65 mph. Hope that helps!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
That lip looks good,fitment looks spot on. If I didn't buy a white teg,would of bought silver and it would look excatly like your teg,you have good taste sir! Haha

XjoEnX

Thanks. It just irks at me I guess. The passenger side flares out a bit more than I would like. But maybe it's me being obsessive. Haha I get that way a lot.

goofygamer

I've seen the lip and yeah, those end pieces are a little wide. I never even bothered to check mine. It's weird because I thought WW makes Comptech ITR lips. Would have thought WW would be a better replica.

Your car is still dope, though! Remember to keep it safe!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
wingwest lip are comptech lips, just sell them under different name for more $, who knows that batch might of been off or something happened to the lip b4 you bought it.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
and that might be?:twisted:

btw does the 3M sticky tape hold up your lip, pretty good? the pix of it on the rack, i saw 3M tape... might need to do that to my lip. I dont know why but never though about that.