XjoEnX 1999 Integra GS auto

goofygamer

I haven't been there since elementary lol Hey Joe, can you try and look out for a good spot to take pictures? I'm out of ideas lol Thanks!

kuro300

LTDI racing
I took the time to look at the progress bro nice work hella dope bro
other than the swap or jdm front whats next..

XjoEnX

I haven't been there since elementary lol Hey Joe, can you try and look out for a good spot to take pictures? I'm out of ideas lol Thanks!
Haha I'm thinking waterfront dirt lot across from the stadium.

I took the time to look at the progress bro nice work hella dope bro
other than the swap or jdm front whats next..
Nothing.

Last edited:

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Hahaha I wanted a JDM front but too much moniezzz I'd rather get my power parts down first then maybe a JDM front haha

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Hahaha I wanted a JDM front but too much moniezzz I'd rather get my power parts down first then maybe a JDM front haha
same, recently i've been loving the USDM fronts. but if i were to drop that much money on my car it would prolly go towards manual swap or turbo lol

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
same, recently i've been loving the USDM fronts. but if i were to drop that much money on my car it would prolly go towards manual swap or turbo lol
Finally someone with some common sense, JDM fronts aren't worth the money if you didn't already have the car with it.

Sure it looks good, but that 500 can go towards parts that matter

Car is looking good man, I miss my silver teg :(

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Where did you find a JDM front for $500?? Tell me now! That's the kind of good deal I'm looking for. Everyone in Cali sells it for $1,000+. Less then that but it comes with dented hoods.
Lol i've seen some locals pick a front up for 5-600.

goofygamer

My friend got his whole Jdm front conversion for $600. All oem metal.

I haven't seen that area yet, but we can definitely check it out