CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

hondagirl16

They have 2 different cf ones for the 92-93 bumper. I think you should get the OE2. That would be sooo clean! :D
Ahhh!! JDP's website was down last night when I went to look at the lips, and now it's back up.. I also like the OE2! Haha didn't realize there were 2, cool :)

Aristigi5150

Would that fit in a 1990 integra?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hgocasca

level 77 troll
How many vtechs can I have in my car at once? Saw a post about the head and figured I'd ask while we are already talking about them.

treybombRW

say hello to my mistress, my canadian flint black pearl db2 #272. a work in progress

i have so much planned for this car its looking like a 5 year project. 2nd gen for life.

treybombRW

^she didnt look this good when i bought her in january this year but ive been working hard to make her a head turner.

dlo253

How many vtechs can I have in my car at once? Saw a post about the head and figured I'd ask while we are already talking about them.

:lol:
idk how I missed this one, lol how you been?

Love that flint black db2! Nice pickup, what are your plans?

Squishmitten

Wow it's been awhile since I've been on CI. So Arizona is the worst state to get a DUI in (apparently the weed you smoke the day before can get you a DUI, go figure) and I won't be driving again until January of 2015, followed by one solid year of alcohol interlok device (again, for a non alcohol related DUI).

She still gets love though!