sknow's voltage blue LS

sknow

so ive been on this forum for quite some time just never really posted a lot. finally decided to make a build thread since im starting to have money to mod it. WARNING: going to be a very slow build because im a full time college student double majoring :(

little background on the car: got it in dec 2009. 2nd owner first owner kept it in really good condition and was completely stock minus the foglights and gsr wing. i will only be updating the current mods list for recent pictures look for it throughout the thread.

heres how it looked on the ad (sorry for the small pics its all i got)

Current Mods (in order of when i did it):
-obviously security first (not going to say what for obvious reasons)
-5k DDM HIDs
-took off GSR spoiler
-removed license plate and found the bumper plugs in my glove compartment haha
-Progress Race Springs (~about 2" drop not sure)
-Wink 5 Panel Panoramic Mirror
-Generic C-Pillar Bar
-JDM ITR titanium shift knob
-15" Drags DR23
-Tanabe Concept G catback
-PWJDM Whale Penis Intake

Tanabe Concept G Catback before i installed it

how the car looked lowered on ls mesh

As of March 2011 (crappy cell phone pic)

Future Mods:
-OEM Stanley sidemarkers (have it but not installed)
-ITR front lip
-Coilovers (undecided on what kind)
-4-1 race header (again undecided on what kind)
-Rear Roof Visor
-Purple Muteki Lug Nuts
-ASR Subframe Brace w/ ITR rear sway bar
(more future mods will be added to the list)

BTW im building the car on how i want it so don't be all out bashing me.

Last edited:

sknow

probably only $400-$600. i totally forgot to take pictures today so this build thread so far is fail haha

sknow

sorry for the lack of pictures. i finally found my camera. had some free time and started painting my rims. i have a big thing for white rims so decided i was going to paint it white. f***ed up a lil on the first one but i am going back to fix it. second one turned out really nice. probably going to finish the other 2 tomorrow.

here are the pics:

first wheel painted and installed on the car (car is on a jackstand on the passenger side hence the weird stance)

close up of the first wheel (clear coat isnt on yet because i still need to wetsand it)

second wheel all done minus clear coat

close up of the second one

my bad don't have pictures of how the car looks like with all 4 black rims but ill snap a picture tomorrow of how 2 of the black rims look like on the car.

p.s. will post up better pictures of the car when im done painting all the rims.

Last edited:

sknow

heres a picture i found of the car when it was lowered with the ls mesh. taken the day my friend's s2k first got shipped to our house

P.S. i have a password jdm whale penis intake being shipped so will be putting that on soon. Also will get a video to show how the tananbe concept g catback sounds for those who is interested. very nice exhaust and i just love how it sounds

Last edited:

sknow

alright so im finally done with school and got around to painting all the rims finally. installed my whale penis intake (sorry don't have a picture of it yet)

heres some quick shots i did after the rims were done:

(fog lights are crooked still have to fix it haha)

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
probably only $400-$600. i totally forgot to take pictures today so this build thread so far is fail haha
Do yourself a favour and save up a bit more.. I mean you can pick up F&F 1s for about $600 if that's what you want, but don't settle for other stuff if you're not going to be able to dump a bit of cash on them. It's been said so many times by myself and others, you get what you pay for - and you don't want to cheap out on essentials.

Car looks great though man!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
heres a picture i found of the car when it was lowered with the ls mesh. taken the day my friend's s2k first got shipped to our house

P.S. i have a password jdm whale penis intake being shipped so will be putting that on soon. Also will get a video to show how the tananbe concept g catback sounds for those who is interested. very nice exhaust and i just love how it sounds
Hmm...is that R1DC2's old teg?? I vaguely recall Mike having a Civic like that also.

*P.S. Loooove that color.

Last edited: