pinkley's "gettin there slow RS" thread

pinkley

b@115D33p
so with all i have done to the teg sense i bought it, i figured i would finally start a build thread. i have alot to catch up on.

when i bought it back in Feb

found a oem spoi!ler on ebay for $22. couldnt pass it up!

this is how it intake was set up when i got it but the fillter was black when it was suppose to be red and had a hole in it where it was rubbing on hoses.

did a little modifying so new filter wouldnt geta hoe in it. just cut it and turned it up about a 90 degree turn. bought a coupler and some paint.

interior work
decided i wanted all black plastics so i painted it all black.

holes where a guage pod was at. had a air fuel ratio gauge but wasnt hooked up and didnt see a need for it.

filled the holes with some steel putty then bondo.

sanded then painted

the passenger side

then decided to do the visors
i used Dupli-color vinyl and fabric spray.

bought some rims i found on craigslist. dude wanted 300 i got them for 250.
exel 15x7

got Skunk2 front camber kit and rear blox kit
didnt get any pics of the kits before or after i put it all on so here is a brfore and after whatthe car looked like..

waiting to get a alighnment

after the alighnment with rims and new rubber, 195 50 15 kumho ecsta ast.

did some more interior work
again i didnt really take any pics of i before or whiile i was doing the work. just after.
the headliner,arm rest, and rear plastics.

my auto shifter i bought off ebay for $9.99 :D

ill have to post up some more pics later of what i did today, havent got them on the computer yet.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Looks good so far man. Nice choice in tires :thumbs up

You ever think about painting the wheels? I was just never a fan of the black wheels with the chrome lip, just looks too generic. Maybe all black or something would look better?

Hows that Tenzo seat?

pinkley

b@115D33p
what i did today,
so i was getting the question "Why all the mixed matched black?" so today i worked on it a bit.

dont mind the mess i the background. lol

been wanting to peel the f'd up tint off for awhile, i started and got caught in a crazy ass rain storm so i didnt get any after pics. but here is the tint i pulled off the hatch and windows. suprisingly it all held in one piece and left very little sticky residue. i got that crap off with some 3M adhesive remover then cleaned the windows with some cleaner.

ill post some pics of the car without tint later tomorrow.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Looks good so far man. Nice choice in tires :thumbs up

You ever think about painting the wheels? I was just never a fan of the black wheels with the chrome lip, just looks too generic. Maybe all black or something would look better?

Hows that Tenzo seat?
alot of people dont like the rims but i do. if i were to get a different set i would probaly go all black. i hate the tenzo seat to be honest lol. the dilldo farm who owned the car before me put it in there. and it is actually a passenger side seat on the driver side and the stock passenger seat is still in there. ive been looking for a factory seat but cant come across any that are worth a fuk. maybe if i had matching seats i wouldnt mind it so much. but im not going to pay 200-300 buck for a matching one lol

pinkley

b@115D33p
Lookin good bro. Did you just rattle can that spoiler?
yup, duplicolor gm paint, it matched up pretty good with the rest of the car. didnt turn out too bad. even put 4 coats of clear on it.

natron84

yup, duplicolor gm paint, it matched up pretty good with the rest of the car. didnt turn out too bad. even put 4 coats of clear on it.
:thumbs up I did the same to my type r lips on my RSX. stuff works great when done right.

pinkley

b@115D33p
With the tint pulled off.

It was all faded and I could see where the kid before me had Skunk2 stickers on both back windows alond with a bunch of others. Pretty ricey if you ask me.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Patience is the key. Surprisingly my turned out because I have NO patience! Lol
You should of used VHT black dye paint. It works really well and I painted all my interior parts from the pillers on up! It's been on there for 2 years now and so far no flaking! I used it on my carpet too! Haha! Looks new now! Good job though!

pinkley

b@115D33p
You should of used VHT black dye paint. It works really well and I painted all my interior parts from the pillers on up! It's been on there for 2 years now and so far no flaking! I used it on my carpet too! Haha! Looks new now! Good job though!
There are a lot of things I would do different if I were to do it again. If I ever have to redo the pillars I'll defiantly try that out.