pinkley's "gettin there slow RS" thread

pinkley

b@115D33p
nice man. i like the look of your vc
:thumbs up

Today me and my buddy rolled the fenders and I put my new energy suspension ball joint covers on.

Also, the same buddy that helped me with the fenders is who does all my powder coating. I gave him a few things to do for me. A project I haven't told anyone about. And I'm not tellin! Ha!

pinkley

b@115D33p
your car sucks. lemmie get that fender roller :D
Thanks for reminding me, I was starting to think im actually getting somewhere with it but you just set me back to reality. Lol

I Never realized how expensive those rollers are. There like $280. :shock:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
dude let your friend hook up my fenders! i need mine done before dragon... we can do a shoot once done,haha like the new stance, i wont go that low in mo roads.. hell im on my 5th time painting my front bumper bc of rock chips and spider crack paint:lol:

pinkley

b@115D33p
dude let your friend hook up my fenders! i need mine done before dragon... we can do a shoot once done,haha like the new stance, i wont go that low in mo roads.. hell im on my 5th time painting my front bumper bc of rock chips and spider crack paint:lol:
I think I'm Low enough now. I keep looking at it and thinking to myself "its not low enough" then the next thing its "that's too fukcing low!" Lol Missouri roads suck balls. Especially HW 61! Which i have to drive to and from work or to town. Hell I have to drive it no matter what because I just bought a house on It lol pm me your number and maybe we can set something up sometime. Its not like we live that far away!

pinkley

b@115D33p
nice job on the fenders
thanks!!

today i finally found some good seats for cheap. he only wanted 80 for the front seats, so i drove 3 hrs to get them. thats the farthest ive had my teg in a long time. i got there and seen all kinds of teg goodies laying around. so i gave him 100 bucks and got the front seats, hatch carpet, and a coolent over flow tank. not a bad deal if you ask me. wish i would ahve taken some more cash with me because i would have walked away even a bigger winner.

made my interior pussy wet today and put the seats in tonight.

pinkley

b@115D33p
good looking seats and that good stuff for little money
yeah man i was pretty impressed when i seen them. looks sooo much better in my car now and the ride feels better too. that tenzo seat was an uncomfortable sob! sat up wayu too high. i have a guy coming to get the tenzo as i type this! lol i put it on craigslist last night and a guy called me this morning. easy $100! broke even on the shit i got last night so im happy!:D