Build B18C1

gotJUICE978

#TEAMSLAM #STREETLUNATICZ
Like whats the best performance parts to throw in my stock gsr an its for daily drivin i wanna do it right, like the motor i want to be street built noT for the track

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
It depends on how much hp you want and what you want to spend.
his other thread says he wants the best for daily driving. I would have to say it depends on w hat your comfort level is people drive race cars on the street

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
have fun. 275 Na comes to mind and i think you need race gas for that build
turbo comes to mind but i would do a e85 build for that

MAX power on your car will become a 10 second car which is in no way a daily driver nor is it streetable nor will it be that drivable.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you also dont under stand that "max build for daily driving" is also a grey area. I have no problem driving a 12 second car as a daily driver. I have no problem driving a 500whp car daily. See where im getting at? set a horse power goal first.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
set a horse power goal first.
All motor can be anywhere from 140whp to 275+ daily driving 275whp wont be fun all motor ill tell you that, you probably need 100 octane+. 8urcivic was running over 100 octane. limit to 91 octane is theoretically 12:1 compression. I would say a realistic HP goal for a daily driver is 190whp

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
What Dylan is saying, and i agree, is that as asked, your question can't be answered. It's too subjective. It will vary by person. Na, I would say a good number would be 200 (simply because I'm na, and that's my goal, haha)...but as soon as I say that, someone will say higher or lower. Set a hp goal AND a budget, and we can be of more assistance.