NFG177 Build thread

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
NFG177 **LoG - CAR PAINTED!!!!** Pg.8

I've posted so many Random threads about my car. So i figured it's time to start a Log. Here are some pictures from when i first got my GSR back in June of 2008 to present... 8)

Few days after I got her :)

Had Carbon Optionals and Lowered on skunk2 springs

I then got my first set of wheels and Exhaust Tanabe :)
Drags :)

Next things kinda moved fast so here are some pictures to catch up to present

So things went bad for a second...

But the got better... It was fix and I shaved my wing and emblems!!

Then started to collect parts for my rebuild

Now time for rebuild!!!
Block was bored .20 over

All Done!!!

Then For some new Wheels and A Spoon "Style" lip, Sidemarkers, and a few extra goodies in the engnie bay!!

Mod List

1999 Integra GSR
B18C1
11:4:1 Compression
81.25 bore
Blueprinted and Balanced
ARP Rod Bolts
ARP Head studs
JDM P73-00 Pistons
Spoon Radiator Cap
BLox Type A Camshafts
BLox Valve springs
Skunk2 Retainers
Skunk2 Intake Manifold
Comptech Icebox Intake
Greddy Cooling Plate
Spoon Plug Wires
Spoon Spark plug Cover
Spoon Radiator cap
Spoon Reservoir covers
JDM ITR Intake Arm
JDM ITR Replica Header
JDM ITR Header Heatshield
Blackworks Testpipe
Tanabe Super Medalion Hyper Exhaust
Vibrant Sleeper Muffler
Tuned on Cromepro

Interior
JDM ITR Shift knob
Yonaka Foolcaros hahaha.. there clean tho!!
GSR Leather Rears
Mugen Pedals
Fidanza Shortshifter
Weapon*R Floormats lol
Think thats all for the inside!

Exterior
Jdm Front Conversion
Rear Valences
3000k "Yellow" Fogs
6000k "kinda blue" HID Lowbeams
Amber Corners
Depo DC2 Sidemarkers
5zigen GN+ 16X7 Rims Powdercoated White "One Off"
Falken Ziex Tires lol
Polish Tuner Lugs

Ice"haha"
Panasonic Deck
500 watt amp
2 Sony 12" subs
Bandpass box "Eww"
Stock speakers F&R

HAHA... Still cool tho!!

So Yea comment Im gonna be making many more updates soon!!! Going to tune at churches sooooooon!!! So ill have some video of that:) PEACE

First Dyno 195HP 150TQ

Dyno / Build Video

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/v/SIE0tRQ7oX0&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/VIDEO]

Jdm Front Converion

2nd / 3rd Dyno Results

1st dyno - 195hp 150tq
2nd dyno- 186hp 150tq
3rd dyno - 201hp 156tq
4th dyno - 215hp 152tq

Last edited:

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
Latest Addition....

Got some new Bling lol. Should go nicely with all the other carbon I plan on picking up. Hood, ITR carbon lip, Carbon intake duct. But all that has to wait because bodywork and paint comes first.

[/IMG]

Kyle

Mitch should look at this build. Liked it more when you had the USDM front. Still a nice build.

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
im doing the same exact thing it looks great bro
Thanks What all are you doing? NA?

Mitch should look at this build. Liked it more when you had the USDM front. Still a nice build.
I like both, my usdm was clean. But my JDM front when I paint the car is gonna be way clean. I'm Shaving my antenna, side moldings, and the roof rear squirter. Ordering my OEM optionals then off to the body shop and paint.

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
Are you from San Diego? VTEK motors is located here. lol Nice progress.
Yes sir San Diego born and raised. If you know vtek then your close by. You know of any weekly meets?

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
You and I have similar builds. Nice numbers, I wish you went with a bit more aggressive cams to net a bit more power. Clean car man.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Yes sir San Diego born and raised. If you know vtek then your close by. You know of any weekly meets?
Eastlake chula vista. Weekly meets every wednesday night at the khols. Starts @ 7:30pm. If you roll out next week I'll go. Deffinately wanna see your set up. I'm planning something like that with my GSR.

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
You and I have similar builds. Nice numbers, I wish you went with a bit more aggressive cams to net a bit more power. Clean car man.
I was considering Blox B's when i pick up my hondata s300. Also on top of that I picking up a edelbrock proflo header which is 50 state legal because of it 2.25 collector but im gonna modify it to 2.5 Should make some good power. Also gonna put my stock FPR on and run 97 prelude 290cc injectors that way if my hood gets popped again they wont see anything. The only thing under my hood that can be seen is the FPR.

Ballsy to go for a cf lip
Its not that bad with the OEM carbon lip. I dont scrape my stock one really so hopefully no issues!

Eastlake chula vista. Weekly meets every wednesday night at the khols. Starts @ 7:30pm. If you roll out next week I'll go. Deffinately wanna see your set up. I'm planning something like that with my GSR.
Im down but next week im dropping my car of at the bodyshop to get the bodywork done an get prepped for pant. When its out and painted ill come out.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
If you ever buy new, pm me for the best prices around. I'll be finished my build end of march, I'll let you know where my numbers come up at. My emphasis is the midrange, not up top

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
How much for Blox type b's? Do you carry supertech? I wanted to pick up dome new valve springs. Also do you carry the edelbrock proflo headers? I want the 97-01 type r one.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Supertech and blox yes, I'll check on the header. I'll message you later today.

Are you focused on overall power and the top end? Or a more midrange