NFG177 Build thread

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
Well while I'm saving for paint I'm working on my interior. I'm wrapping my a and b pillars and headliner with black suede. I going to send my sun visors out to covered cuz lets face it I cant sow lol. I have done the a pillars and they came out awesome. I put then back on to see really how it will look and it came out great. ill upload a image when I get home and if anyone has any questions let me know.

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
Here is one a pillar.

Took out all the rest of the interior today except the sunshade. I ran out time had to go to work. but I'm going to start wrapping everything else when I get off work tonight.

5ive-0

Freshest
Here is one a pillar.

Took out all the rest of the interior today except the sunshade. I ran out time had to go to work. but I'm going to start wrapping everything else when I get off work tonight.

pics not working bruh lol. but its cool cuz i got texted the pics lol. but its looking good yo! thinking about tuning 19th or 20th........you down to roll with me?

rexpepper123

pics not working bruh lol. but its cool cuz i got texted the pics lol. but its looking good yo! thinking about tuning 19th or 20th........you down to roll with me?
nice! i wrapped mine in leather as well. im having a hard time not getting the wrinkles down by the dash to keep from coming back. lol

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
Half way with my headliner. its coming out nice. Oh and Keith I'm getting new cam just waiting for the dough lol. plus I'm selling a homie my header and picking up a new one.

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
its faux suede so its not real... but it holds up.better and personally I can't tell the difference. but the size was 60" x 4 yards and it was about 10 bucks a yards so about 50 bucks with shipping. winning :)