NFG177 Build thread

5ive-0

Freshest
Half way with my headliner. its coming out nice. Oh and Keith I'm getting new cam just waiting for the dough lol. plus I'm selling a homie my header and picking up a new one.

lookin good bruh! my headliner would be easier if i were to do mine......no moon roof lol. but looks good man cant wait to see it all done.

dbryder

its faux suede so its not real... but it holds up.better and personally I can't tell the difference. but the size was 60" x 4 yards and it was about 10 bucks a yards so about 50 bucks with shipping. winning :)
looks awesome for that price. mind me asking where you ordered it from?

jrhdominos

Shit looks good bro...very nice numbers. Liking the suede wrapping on the interior. Might do it myself, then my interior would be all black=winning :)

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
Thanks man, The suede wrapping is way harder than I thought. Im almost done tho. Waiting on some clips. And hopefully soon I can increase those numbers a bit more.

s*** looks good bro...very nice numbers. Liking the suede wrapping on the interior. Might do it myself, then my interior would be all black=winning :)

jrhdominos

Thanks man, The suede wrapping is way harder than I thought. Im almost done tho. Waiting on some clips. And hopefully soon I can increase those numbers a bit more.
Bigger cams, head work, and bore with forged pistons :)...DO IT!