NFG177 Build thread

5ive-0

Freshest
Thanks Guys... Hopefully I can get my interior back in today some time. Just need to take out my sunroof. eek :shock:
Did u get the sunroof done? When ya gonna take the rear window covers to get done?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
Did u get the sunroof done? When ya gonna take the rear window covers to get done?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
Not Sure when I'll get the rears done, I may take a another crack at it. However I do need to get more material so most likely then.

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
Sunroof taken out. (Did it by myself so it was a bitch holding it up while take the nuts out.

Covering the sunroof

Some shot when I got the sunroof back in but did have the headliner in yet

After I got the headliner in and all the weather stripping black

Whatcha guys think?? Btw it was my first time ever covering anything and messing around with fabric and adhesive spray.

mangchu

(Did it by myself so it was a bitch holding it up while take the nuts out.
That what she...

But damn that looks really good! I would love to do this to my car some time.

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
Finally got around to installing my Recaro Fabric Door Inserts. Should go well when I get my new Red F1 Spec Type II seats, Red Carpet, and Red floormats. Yeah Buddy!!

Boxy

Wow I absolutely love your car. It's SO clean. I agree I liked the USDM front better, but that's just a personal thing.

The headliner looks really good, I was planning on doing mine in some sort of suede but never got around to it. Now you're making me really want to! haha keep up the good work!

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
Wow I absolutely love your car. It's SO clean. I agree I liked the USDM front better, but that's just a personal thing.

The headliner looks really good, I was planning on doing mine in some sort of suede but never got around to it. Now you're making me really want to! haha keep up the good work!
Yea the headliner wasn't to bad but the sun roof was a bitch. Yea the Usdm was nice but I always wanted a jdm front since I got a my Teggy. Give me time it will be uber clean again. I just ordered my red carpet and floormats. I'm going to get me seats in a few weeks. also gonna pick up some type r rear seats as well.

rnhib25

ricer all day
looks good bro

looks exactly like my interior red recaro fabric with black suede headliner and i have EP3 seats and poke-o dots a pillars