NFG177 Build thread

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
looks good bro

looks exactly like my interior red recaro fabric with black suede headliner and i have EP3 seats and poke-o dots a pillars
HAHA nice I'll have to check it out.

damn i loving how it's coming along. nice job
Thanks cant wait to finish it. I really want m seats.

i need to do my headliner too...that sh*t is sagging back lmao
The loctite headliner adhesive works really well. Or the 3m all purpose 70 adhesive

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
I received my red carpet and red floormats. I am going to install them in the next few days but here is a picture.

I also got a 4 gauge braided ground strap. Just a little more eye candy under the hood :)

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
you should grind the strap mount so it can go on the right place on the valve, nice strap though

5ive-0

Freshest
From what ive read its not wrong to put it there but its better to put it on the lower right valve stud. Its grounds the head more efficient. I had to move mine cuz it didnt fit on the stud anymore when i put on the valve cover washer bolts.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
thanks Keith. yes I grounded in the correct spot. when u ground in the place where u say to ground you are not really grounded. think about it that hole is straight through and there is a rubber valve cover gasket that goes between the valve cover and the head so that is zero ground. the hole you pointed out is for rhd vehicles. for the throttle cable holder thingy.

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
Installed my new carpet and floormats. Pictures cake out kind of dark. Sorry lol But tell what you think.

dbryder

wow that's really nice. i don't like when people do a half ass job at installing carpet and like there's some parts not tucked under the plastic. your's looks good though :thumbs up

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
The interior is on hold for the moment had a deal come along I could not pass up. I picked up Competition Blox B cams for $250 from a friend of mine. So right now I am about to pick up my PLM toda replica header as well as a 255 walbro fuel pump and 97-01 prelude fuel injectors... The nice thing about the injectors is that they are 290cc and plug and play no resistor box is needed.