DB7 Daily Driver

jasonh8806

Got the test pipe on last night. huge pain in the a$$. It was shorter than it needed to be and the flanges weren't at the right rotation to line up. had to cut it and weld in some pipe and turn the flange to the appropriate angle. Then today finally got the wheels done and put on. Waiting on some aftermarket lugs and vinyls for the center caps so neither of those are on there but I still got the wheels on.

Before

hosting images

Primer

image host

White

image upload

Done!

adult image hosting

image upload

(Yes I know it's dirty but I wanted to take pictures right away)

jasonh8806

I have the center caps, I just need to paint them and wait for the Honda vinyls i ordered to put on them.

I'm from the Dayton area but I'm in Cincinnati now

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Very nice! Definitely needs to be lower :) White center caps with red A emblems would be fresh :thumbs up

j13

Keep It Clean
Is it auto or 5spd? 1800 is a great deal

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Wouldn't recommend putting racing tuner lugs on OEM wheels. They could vibrate off or snap a stud, but it's all up to you! Nice progress so far and I like the white on white!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
This^ but if you do, make sure you get adapter washers that "correct" the difference in seating from Oem to aftermarket nuts

Kyle

It's funny looking at cars that are still at stock ride heights. Slam that bitch. It will really set it off.

jasonh8806

This^ but if you do, make sure you get adapter washers that "correct" the difference in seating from Oem to aftermarket nuts
I've never seen these. I looked it up and there looks like there's lots of different kinds. What ones specifically?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2