DB7 Daily Driver

osiris19

Another pic I missed the other day

Looking nice. I like the white on white, but I agree with others, definitely needs a drop. I have a similiar problem with my exhaust. The B pipe's flange welds (after cat) rusted straight through, so my B pipe is just floating there while the flange is still bolted to the cat's flange, and my car sounds loud as hell. I'm trying to get rid of the cat for now and run a straight pipe to the b pipe until save up for an exhaust.

Last edited:

jasonh8806

That sucks... I dont think the cops around here worry too much about things like that luckily

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

osiris19

The ones around here do. I got an exhaust violation for an invidia exhaust on my old civic hatch that was quieter than the way mine sounds now.

supersilko

I told the cop my muffler is not as loud as most v8 mustang he said those are ok because there are not many of them. Law should be law ther shouldn't be any exception for any cars.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jasonh8806

Will do. I doubt they'll come by the weekend so I can put them on but I may do it after work one day next week

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

JDMchristian991

derpin since '92
Is that the replica knob?It looks identical to my real mugen,copies are gettin good.

The painted si's look really good white on white.

jasonh8806

Is that the replica knob?It looks identical to my real mugen,copies are gettin good.

The painted si's look really good white on white.
I only paid 25 bucks for it so I'm gonna say it's a replica but I can't justify paying well over 100 dollars for a real mugen one. I'd rather save the money for my coilovers etc.

Yea I like the white on white but after a week the wheels were looking pretty grimy. I'll have to wash them at least once a week but i should have expected that

jasonh8806

I was looking on tirerack for new tires for the front (the kuhmo's aren't in the best shape, they wore weird and have high spots)

I was shocked by the difference in price between the yokohama s.drive 195/50/15's and the 205/50/15's...

$75 vs $94

Why the big price difference for such a small difference in tire size? Or am I missing something?