DB7 Daily Driver

jasonh8806

I was looking on tirerack for new tires for the front (the kuhmo's aren't in the best shape, they wore weird and have high spots)

I was shocked by the difference in price between the yokohama s.drive 195/50/15's and the 205/50/15's...

$75 vs $94

Why the big price difference for such a small difference in tire size? Or am I missing something?
Anybody?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

jasonh8806

Had to take off the front 2 si wheels and put steelies back on today. The kumho's that were on the fronts when I bought the wheels wore so weird that the left one was vibrating and caused the lugs to come loose. I think that's a good enough reason not to buy cheap a$$ tires. I'm going with the yokohama s.drives :thumbs up

jasonh8806

Today i finally got the mirror I bought on so I have a working power mirror :) and I replaced the fuel filter which was a little bit easier than I thought it'd be thanks to the how-to thread I found on CI

JDMchristian991

derpin since '92
S drives are a good summer tire,but from personal experience aren't great in snow or heavy rain.They perform great though once warmed up.

jbrown97ls

White on white looks good. Just needs a drop imo.

jasonh8806

Working on buying coilovers, need to save the money for it and was recently robbed at my house so I have some stuff to replace first... stupid thieves

Thanks for the compliments though!

jasonh8806

Hey everybody, I'm looking for a new project car and I'm pretty sure I want to go with a turbo setup so would it be more cost effective to save some money and just go for an ls/rs/gs rather than a gsr?

Thoughts?