FROGGER 1975 B18C1 Mini Cooper Build +PICS!

Keoman

Sorry long time no updates. Been working on the Camaro quite a bit.

Mini is not painted yet, but I finally ended up getting the guts to chop the front off on Saturday.

It is now time to get some long needed engine work done, timing belt, recoat valve cover, oil pan gasket, and the LS transmission I put together will be going in also.

Heres the damage

Decided to ditch the fuel cell also, even though it is pretty. I am a function over fashion person so the usable aspect of trunk space (as little as it actually is) is enticing to me.

Ended up getting a stock 7.5 gal tank and making it bigger :) Bought two -6 steel fittings and welded a supply and return to the tank and voila.

Keoman

Hey Guys,
sorry for the long time with no updates, its been cold and motivation to work in the garage has been low. In the coming month I plan on finishing the stock fuel tank setup and finally getting some paint put on this beast.

I dont think I ever posted my video I made, so at least heres somethin for ya!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lePGsxlcpk0

Keoman

Well you know how life gets in the way of projects

just wanted to share some updates. was able to start working on the car again this past weekend.
Ended up building a home made booth and painting the car. Still have to paint the nose clip, doors, hood & trunk lid
Turned out pretty good for my first paint job. Hoping to get the rest of the stuff sprayed either tomorrow or Saturday.