My New Integra

Champ21

My second Integra got her in April 2012.... Finally uploading pics.

Work done on it. Engine swap B20B high compression and platinum full synthetic oil. F1 stage 2 clutch and axles replaces. After market coilovers and mugen lip. And my old faithful HX'.

Last edited:

Champ21

I'm gonna paint it pretty soon either camo green. Red or a shade of grey. with the roof top black

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I'm gonna paint it pretty soon either camo green. Red or a shade of grey. with the roof top black
IMO, i wouldn't unless your painting door jam, engine bay, and complete interior chassis. Paint looks good.

dopematic

Nice teggy. Yeah I agree. Paint only if you really need to. Nothing beats the quality of OEM paint as well.

Champ21

I need the rear bumper replaces and painted and the entire front end repainted. So that's why I wanna paint it.... Im tryn to get a new car meet started in Fontana Ca.

Last edited:

Champ21

I think it looks better like that. Plus soon i will be getting a carbon fiber lip and wing. Plus some all black slipstreams.

dlo253

Not bad bro. better get the proper type lug nuts for those wheels tho that's an accident waiting to happen if those are tapered seat which im sure they are.