What's a good boss kit and wheel for under $100

Mike61096

17 yr. old Integra Modder
Just looking to replace my wheel without breaking the bank on my 91 teg. Anyone have any suggestions for a decent boss kit and wheel for under $100?

XjoEnX

I don't think you'll find any decent one in that price range. Think more between $250-$300. At best, buy a Momo hub and find a good steering wheel that is compatible with that hub.

Mike61096

I don't think you'll find any decent one in that price range. Think more between $250-$300. At best, buy a Momo hub and find a good steering wheel that is compatible with that hub.
True, but I'm looking more for aesthetics for price over performance. I'm just an everyday driver, I don't plan on hitting the track or anything like that.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
yeah just because its a daily driver doesnt mean you cant die from having a shitty cheap product put in your car. there is really no difference between what a momo and a "boss style" hub besides one being universal while the other one is not. The only good and reputable "boss hub" i would trust is Works Bell and those go for $200. You can choose to get a NRG short hub or long hub, but Momo is still $80

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
My hub/wheel setup is going to be around $1,200. Safety is priority, and this is a huge safety concern check the thread zawn made about the wheel coming off while driving with a video

Mike61096

Damn though, the cost really adds up. I'm probably just going to stick with my stock steering wheel. It just doesn't seem like it's that worth it to me if I'm just looking for aesthetics. It'd be $600 for a setup with a rapfix II (which I don't need) and $275 for a setup without a rapfix II.

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
My hub/wheel setup is going to be around $1,200. Safety is priority, and this is a huge safety concern check the thread zawn made about the wheel coming off while driving with a video
works bell rapfix FTW! no play. totally secure. one reason why i didnt go with NRG

hub = $150
hub lock = $100
quick release = $300
steering wheel = $200+

dlo253

Look into other stock wheels. I'm running an older accord wheel. Not super dope but looks way better than the shitty stock ones. And it's oem. Paid like 8 bucks at pick n pull.

XjoEnX

Look into other stock wheels. I'm running an older accord wheel. Not super dope but looks way better than the shitty stock ones. And it's oem. Paid like 8 bucks at pick n pull.
That's a really good idea. Honda makes some pretty bad ass steering wheels.